About the Helping Hand Gift Shop
The Helping Hand Gift Shop is one of many fundraising efforts organized by Helping Hand of Los Angeles, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Operated by Helping Hand and staffed by its volunteer members, the Gift Shop serves Cedars-Sinai patients and on-campus employees.
The proceeds from the Helping Hand Gift Shop benefit the Cedars-Sinai Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Through this and other activities, Helping Hand of Los Angeles has helped establish:
- Two endowed chair
- The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- The Gilda Radner Ovarian Cancer Detection Program
- The International Speakers Bureau for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- The Fetal Neurology Clinic
- Support for Labor & Delivery research
- And much more
Founded in 1929, Helping Hand of Los Angeles is the longest active support group at Cedars-Sinai, with more than 1,800 members dedicated to advancing women's healthcare. Learn more about their efforts and activities, or contact the Helping Hand Gift Shop.